MDLXIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDLXIII

Until We Ride Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc Empty
PostSubject: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:56 am

Peter looked out of the small window he has in his room. He had taken the biggest room available, but the window as tiny. The design of the old building was flawed, but he couldn't complain. He could deal with it and the new recruits were probably too soft to tolerate such an ugly view anyways. Snow was falling again today - at least it was light snowfall and not a snowstorm. Applications have come slowly, and he hasn't been too impressed with those who HAVE applied so far. Today, Nadine had gone out exploring like she always has..and Peter had nothing to do.

"Might as well walk around the trade district." He murmured to himself as he put on some normal clothes - A plain grey long-sleeved shirt and dark jeans. Grabbing a long black jacket, Peter left his room, locking the door after him.

This being a rather quiet day, he assumed the undisciplined recruits might've gone into town for a drink or something to entertain themselves and therefore he started humming to himself, thinking that no one would be around the headquarters....right?

Last edited by the-aegis on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:01 am

Colette threw her coat on over her grey form fitting turtleneck and let her hair down to add more warmth against the cold weather outside. The day seemed to be going slowly like usual since training hasn't started yet or news about them getting accepted was still unknown. She figured it was better to step outside and take a breathe or have a good cup of coffee like the other recruits who seemed to have left the building to find some leisure.

As she closed her door shut, she heard faint humming and it got her quite curious since the halls were usually dead silent at these hours. The sound grew louder as she walked by the hallway and as she turned to a corner, someone's unfamiliar back welcomed her.

"Commander...?!" it was too late to realize that it was her superior as she gave the stranger a pat in the back. The red hair should have been an obvious hint but then he usually was clad in the all black uniform so she thought it to be someone else. It couldn't be him humming that tune...?
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 am

Peter heard her movement a bit too late. Drat - of course, the one time he decided to let his guard down and relax and he's caught. He turned as she patted him on the back, half-expecting it to have been Nadine as he hadn't familiarized himself with Colette's voice. As soon as he saw her, he tried to stop humming naturally.

"Hmm hmmmm?" He cleared his throat and turned to fully face her. Peter's arm twitched upwards for a salute, but seeing as they were both in casual wear, he decided against it. "Ah...Ms Michellis. I thought everyone was out today." He paused, looking quickly at her attire. "Though I suppose you seem to be going out of town now." Peter stepped aside.

Her hair is really long when it's down, isn't it?

"After you, then." Hopefully she will forget hearing him hum in such a carefree way.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:24 am

"Thank you sir", she said curtly as she stepped in front of him quite relieved that she wasn't scolded for patting him nonchalantly like that and pleasantly surprised that he was acting like a gentleman. He was the one humming, she concluded and the fact that he tried to hide it poorly just made the whole thing obvious; but she didn't dare press on the issue.

"I'm just going out for a walk Sir and maybe get coffee..." she paused for a moment, before stepping outside she looked back up at him and said "Would you like to come with me sir?"

She asked the question out of courtesy but in her head she kept chanting 'Please say no! Please say NO' Surely, her officer wouldn't want to spend time with a lowly recruit,right? And seeing him in casual attire, for sure he's going to visit someone important or probably have business out of town? It would be okay to be with him...but the fact that he smokes almost 24/7 was what she didn't like, that and because he was infamous around recruits for being short tempered.

"Well that is if you don't have other business to attend to...sir." She forced a smile at him.

feel free to correct me if I get the setting wrong, im not so sure about the city they are in and about the world's current currency.))
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:34 pm

(No worries! Moscow is pretty 'normal'. Just imagine like..USA during wartime. It's messy but a lot of business as usual)

Peter was rather surprised she had invited him out for a stroll and coffee. He wasn't sure if he was comfortable with having coffee with a subordinate. However, he wasn't in the Agency anymore...nor was he even in an 'official' military organization. He put his coat on and straightened out his collar, thinking for a moment if it would even be appropriate. Though...there really was no one in all of Moscow who would care. So he shrugged and pulled out a single cigarette.

"No, I was just going for a walk myself." He lit the cigarette and breathed out smoke, conscious not to be breathing the smoke onto Colette. "But, Ms. Michellis - while we're in town, use my name if you could. We're not in uniform." Peter would let her pick whether to address him with a 'Mr' or not - he didn't care much either way. "Have you explored the town at all since your arrival?"
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:11 pm

An eye twitched as she watched Peter lit a cig, out of respect for her superior she tried to bear with it, they were outside so the stench was bearable...she still doesn't know him too well...and somehow, it seemed like he was careful with where he puffed his smoke.

Maybe he wasn't that bad afterall?

She thought about his request for a moment tilting her head down. "Mr.B--" She sighed as she looked back at him. "I'm sorry...sir, but I can't do that. I could refrain from calling you Commander off duty, but calling you by name is something I still can't put myself into." Colette was feeling a little nervous, she wanted to go back inside, she wanted to make up an excuse for them to part ways, but it would be pretty late to do so, especially since he had already initiated a conversation.

"and no, unfortunately... I haven't found the time for a tour sir, strolling like this would be my first here in Moscow." She said as they both started walking side by side towards central.

"Would you like to give me a free tour then?" She was careful with her words, but her slaphappy self just had to blew it; she laughed a little weakly hoping he wouldn't take it offensively.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:04 am

Peter sighed and wanted to roll his eyes at how apparently difficult it was for this young lady to say his name. He can't do much about it. Tension. How fun. He puffed some more on his cigarette as they push by the city crowds. "Well, if you eventually feel brave enough, feel free to switch over." He said as they walked into the designated 'trade' center of Moscow.

"Well, it's wartime." Peter said, thinking a moment. "I'm not sure if I know anywhere entertaining - I guess we'll talk it over some coffee?" He tried to sound cheerful, noticing (especially with the fact that she had trouble saying his name) that Colette was quite nervous. He would've probably enjoyed himself more if he was on his own at this rate, but he didn't feel right refusing her company.

They started moving past the bustling trade district and down into a much cleaner street. Smell of baked goods and coffee filled the air. Peter looked around. There were four possible places they could go. Only two of them allowed smoking...but this only made the other two seem like they were sitting in smoke clouds. He looked at Colette and sighed a little to himself before putting out his cig. "Those two are pretty decent." He said, purposely ignoring the pro-smoking joints.

The two cafes he motioned to both had very distinct styles. One seemed very fancy, even in wartime. The patrons of the shop all wore nice and neat clothing and seemed to be either rich or government officials. The other was more common. It was clean, but much rowdier. Peter wondered to himself which one she'd prefer - his bet was on the fancy.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:34 am

'Talk over some coffee'... Yes. Great, she thought sarcastically.

The walk was silent and socially uncomfortable, she kept her distance from him as they both strolled past people. In her head she made up topics they could talk about over coffee, what she could and could not say in front of him...maybe about the war? or maybe ask about a few places in Moscow? the people? the cold weather? Her mind was brimming with possible things to ask him until her train of thought was disturbed by the smell of baked goods that drifted in the air as they both stopped at a decent looking street.

To her surprise, Peter picked those which were smoke free. "But..." she was about to ask him if he wanted to try the others but decided not to let her mouth run free again lest regretting it later.

"Let's pick that one." She pointed at the fancier looking joint and immediately walked towards it, entering before Peter could say anything else. She wanted coffee, and 'good' coffee would probably ease the tension. Picking a spot near the window and after taking their orders...a few minutes of completely awkward silence passed by as they waited. Colette started fiddling with her fingers, as she tried to recover the topics she thought about a while ago...'oh godammit just ask anything!'

"So sir...what tune were you humming to back there?" Of all the things she could ask, that had to be the one she least expected.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:46 am

Peter didn't really expect her to think twice about going to a smoke-free cafe. He raised an eyebrow as he followed her to the fancier cafe. At least she wasn't going to kiss his ass and insist on going to the other cafes.

He wanted to ask why she picked this particular joint. The atmosphere was so tense with all the political talk and mannerisms. It seemed like she was just digging her own grave at this point. Colette's nervousness might as well been leaking from her ears, and it only proved to amuse Peter. He turned his head to look through the window, trying to hide a slight smile.

Then, the smile disappeared. Damn, she asked the worst question. And Peter didn't know how to respond. "Er..." He straightened out his shirt as the coffee came. "It was just a spontaneous tune, nothing too interesting." Honestly though, it was one of the many songs he had written as a hobby. Peter took a sip of the coffee, black. "Did you like it?"

Oh lord...maybe he was nervous too. Why couldn't she have run off like most others do instead of inviting him out?
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:15 am

"Ah, yes it was good sir!" She leaned closer at the table as she was seated on the opposite side, eyes sparkling in interest. Her sudden burst of energy has grabbed the attention of a few eyes seated over other tables as well as a few whispers. Noticing this, Colette immediately went back to her normal seating position and straightened herself out, she almost forgot that prissy establishments such as this one usually had equally straight laced old customers.

She took a sip of her coffee with cream as she waited for the whispers to die down. Hopefully, nobody would think that they were out on a date or something, she shivered slightly at the thought. Her superior was good looking alright but she could never see him as anything more than what they are now. She coughed. Peter seemed to be in good spirits and was treating her rather nicely today...probably because they were outside. Nevertheless, this talk was a good opportunity to know more about the man named Peter Bollard.

"Is that so...but do you...by any chance, know how to sing sir?" she continued as she lowered her voice almost to a whisper, afraid to seize more attention. She beamed a soft smile at him.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:25 am

Peter almost leaned back into his chair as she beamed happily at him. His heart nearly stopped. What was this person made of? Someone who has the nerve to get so excited within a second. On top of that, the stares and whispers directed towards them just made him feel even more tense in this situation.

As she sat back into her chair properly, he cleared his throat and drank his coffee, keeping his eyes on the table. He really wished she had more control. But it was too late and they just waited in an awkward silence. This, was at least something new he learned about Colette.

"A little." He answered modestly and quickly, finishing his coffee with an unnaturally long sip. "A fan of music, Ms Michellis?" He smiled back though found himself to have trouble with making any sort of eye contact.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:52 am

She nodded quite excitedly at him. Her amount of respect for him just kicked up a notch. "Yes sir, I used to practice playing instruments when I was small, but it seems like music wasn't in my veins...my music instructors would always give up on me." She laughed a little as she reminisced her childhood, staring down at her cup, it seems like her nerves have vanished now that she's learned something new about him or probably because of the coffee. "...but my mom really liked music, so we always played some at home." Her expression softened for a second before she went rambling on stuff about musicians from the masters like Bach to the 20th century pop, complete with hand gestures.

"I'm sorry." Colette held both hands to cover her mouth. "I must have bored you." Looking at her watch it seemed like she rambled for about a good thirty minutes, how embarrassing. "W-well sir, bottomline is, I hope to hear you sing someday."
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:05 am

Peter's interest peaked as Colette relaxed and started rambling about her own experiences with music. For some reason, he never thought of her as someone who would be interested in such things. The fact that she WAS though, made him feel a bit more at ease. He felt sad that she couldn't learn to play music herself, but her taste was rather amazing regardless of her apparent lack of talent.

Peter was glad that this woman had loosened up a little now and merely chuckled when she stopped and apologized. A waiter had already refilled his cup with coffee by then and he took a small sip.

"Don't be sorry." He said setting his cup down on the table. "It was good to learn something new about you." Peter then raised an eyebrow at her and smiled wider, almost in jest. "Ms Michellis. The day you can say my name, I'll sing for you."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 am

"Really?" she peered her eyes at him, searching for any sign of sincerity on his face. Unfortunately, that plastered grin he had on was very shady. She leaned back on her chair and crossed her arms in front of her ample chest.

"I doubt you'd sing for me that easily sir." She frowned, as she tried to come up with something. "But I trust, that with the respectable position you hold, you're a man who would stick to his word sir." Of course, how hard can it be to just say 'Peter Bollard' right? Piece of cake.

She coughed and straightened herself, she stared at him eye to eye, that pesky grin still on his face.

"P-Pete--Peterbollard." She closed her eyes and spouted his full name quickly and clearly. Opening one eye, then another, she smiled smugly at him, feeling so proud that she was able to do it....somehow. She laughed almost pathetically as she rested both hands on her waist. "I've done my share of the deal sir. Your turn."
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:34 am

Peter leaned back and sipped his coffee again. She looked like she really would do it. He strained himself to keep his eyes locked on hers in challenge. How could she do it? She was so nervous even mentioning it naturally....

But then she said it. It wasn't the way he meant...and he immediately regretted the fact that he didn't specify "call me by my name for the day". He sighed and that smirk was wiped off his face.

Peter got up and left a few metal pieces as payment for both their coffees on the table.

"Very good..." He said fixing his jacket. "Of course I'll keep my promise...but I should show you around town first." He smiled at her. "I might forget though, so you might have to say it again for me."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Well will you look at that, he actually was okay with it?

She tried to hide the smirk that appeared on her face with the back of her hand. She stood up and was about to grab for her payment when Peter tossed in an amount that was enough for the both of them and it was too late to refuse.

As they stepped outside, she flipped her hair to the side and drew her coat closer to her lean frame. She was missing the warmth of the cafe already as the cold wind embraced her. She frowned at the thought of their deal, feeling that he was just making up an excuse for him not to sing... but he probably wasn't that good at it, right? Might as well not expect too much, she thought.

Her eyes widened and a slight crease appeared in her forehead, it was the first time she noticed it but...did he just smile? "Y-yes Commander... I mean sir...I will inform you about that, I surely wont miss it." Well that was a first, and if he was smiling then she must be doing something right. As they walked through another bustling street she took note of something, "Sir, thank you, but please next time let me pay for my own coffee. I would appreciate it even more, we are not on a date after all."

Last edited by juhaihai on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:33 pm

"You should've worn more." Peter buttoned up his coat and put his hands in his pockets. He was alright in Russian weather, but from what he found out from their little conversation in the cafe...he wondered if she was really freezing. He certainly was, the first time he was sent to Moscow. Well, as much as he'd like to be a gentleman and give her his coat, he wasn't invincible to the cold...so Colette will have to deal with it and get used to it.

"Don't worry about payment." He said shrugging a little. "If you want, I can just take it out of your salary." Peter was half-kidding of course. "I don't have to date you to be generous, do I? It's a bit presumptuous of you, Ms Michellis." He paused as they walked towards the riverside. "If I wanted to date you, then I would've asked you out for coffee."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:11 am

"Oh then by all means please do, sir." She said as she rolled her eyes behind his back. "As much as possible I do not want to owe anyone anything, especially when I could have paid for it myself in the first place." She then crossed her arms and tried to look around, this was supposed to be tour afterall. The riverside looked nice, there were a few commoners passing by, mostly kids who had spent the afternoon in the snow.

Hearing his last line, she paused and looked at the other, she could almost swear that there was this hidden smirk behind his straight face. "Hmm?" She raised a brow at him. "Wait, let's be clear here." She raised both of her arms in front of her to show her displeasure. "Please don't think that since I was the one who asked you out for coffee, I had some intention of dating you." There was some air about this man that irked her to no end.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:15 am

"It was just common courtesy, you don't owe me anything if that's what you're worried about." Peter sighed a little. She sounded offended already and it wasn't as if Peter got paid to put up with such a difficult person. Peter will have to really be careful with what he does now. He scratched his head and ran different social approaches in his mind, as if he was on a mission to make sure the day wasn't too awkward or offensive. It'd be too bad, after that nice conversation in the cafe.

Peter felt Colette stop in her tracks and turned around to face her. "I didn't say that either." This time, he furrowed his brows. "It's more and more apparent to me that you aren't a lady who beats around the bush." He cleared his throat and crossed his arms, looking at her with disapproval. "If I had any suspicions of such an invitation, then I wouldn't have agreed so easily." He took a breath, realizing that once again, he was being careless with his words. "Pardon me - I meant it as er..." How was he going to save himself? "You....um.." He beat his chest a bit and looked to the river.

Some passerby's stare a moment at the young man who looks like he's in a tight spot.

"I'm sure many people would love to have a relationship with you, Ms Michellis." He finally took a deep breath and said rather quickly compared to his normal speech. "However, even if I had such intentions I would rather get to know you better before jumping to conclusions." Peter sighed after the long-winded explanation - louder than he had intended. Realizing it just made him even more annoyed with himself and in a split-second decision he continued walking down the river.

Always so awkward with the truth.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 am

'If I had any suspicions of such an invitation, then I wouldn't have agreed so easily.'

She let out a gasp and then scowled at him upon hearing this. She crossed her arms in front of her, tapping one foot in the snow as she listened more to his explanation. Some people were looking at them both and to them it probably looked like some lover's tiff.

Yet instead of getting offended, seeing her stern superior act awkwardly like that was somehow quite amusing. He looked like he was trying so hard to take back what he just said or at least try to straighten out everything with her. She tried hard not to break out a laugh at this new discovery.

As he quickly turned his back on her, she smirked shaking her head a little at his actions.

"Don't worry sir, I am not offended." She then caught up to him, walking by his side, her tone was back to normal. "I was just making things clear, there was no need for such a long explanation you know... nor was the need to raise your voice." She smiled at herself, Peter was not as bad as she thought him out to be, just probably socially awkward.

"Its good that we both don't have such intentions sir...you are after all, my superior." And it will always remain that way, she thought.

The sun was setting slowly now and a few street lights started to flicker to light up the city.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 am

Peter kept his eyes on the river...or the road as they talked. Now that the seedling of this mere thought had been planted in his head, he couldn't help but feel rather nervous. It was good that she was not offended, that at the very least was his goal all along.

"Will you always be such a difficult subordinate?" He half muttered and rummaged through his coat pockets, looking for gloves. "Because maybe I should just relieve you of your duties so I can deal with you easier - without the restrictions of organization or rank." Peter tried harder to keep up his proper and stern aura of course, but he knew that Colette had managed, within a day even, to break down little pieces of him.

Even Calisto never made him feel so awkward. Not even Calisto ever made it so hard for him to converse. And it almost scared him.

Even during wartime, the city of Moscow lit up during the night as if everything was well in the world. Peter always loved the city even when it posed as his enemy. It was exotic...different...fresh.

He looked towards Colette finally and nudged her with a pair of wool gloves. "It'll just get colder." He said quickly. "I believe I saw a poster for a theater performance up ahead." Peter gnawed on his tongue that hesitated to say the next few words. "It'll be fun."

And little did he notice that during the whole day, he had only one cigarette.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 am

She smirked at his question. In her head she bets that she wasn't the only recruit that's difficult to handle, the others may even be worse. The smirk soon faded away when he posed the idea of kicking her out of the organization. She gulped, she neither looked at him or uttered a word, scared that she might say something that may give him more reasons to relieve her off duty and she didn't want that to happen.

Oh no, maybe she got too comfortable with him? and what exactly did he mean about dealing with her 'without the restrictions of organization or rank'? Hopefully he wasn't serious about it.

She snapped out of her thoughts as Peter handed her his gloves. Hesitating for a moment, she accepted them with cold hands. True, it was getting colder as nightfall slowly cloaked the city in darkness and she didn't want to act as if she didn't want them. She pursed her lips, was he always this caring towards his subordinates? She wondered as she donned the thick gloves and was thankful for the extra warmth.

"Thank you sir." She whispered as she touched her cheeks, trying to keep her face warm or rather trying to hide the happy expression on her face. "Theater?" Her face lighted up and she nodded quite frantically. "Ah yes! I would love to, I haven't seen one in months." Colette then grabbed Peter's hand as she dragged him forward, raving about how hard it was to get the opportunity to watch a show.

"Sir are you--?" She slowed down her pace. She wanted to ask the reason why he invited him out longer. Since night time came, it was natural to just go home...but having him as company turned out to be better than expected, he probably felt the same way."Oh, nevermind." Brushing the thought off as she let go of him as they stepped in front of what she assumed to be the theater that Peter pointed out.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:49 am

"No prob- " He was cut off by her practically dragging him towards the theater. "Hold on a sec!" So it turned from an awkward start...to him seemingly offending her by being nice and now she just took his hand excitedly whilst dragging him towards a play.

there were even more onlookers now. Honestly, it was hard to find people so excited during these times and they probably thought that Colette was giddy for a list of other reasons.

"Am I what?" Peter narrowly missed slipping on a small patch of snow when she finally slowed down. His face was a slight shade of pink, but he could just brush it off as the result of the sudden run and the cold weather. "Hold on, finish your sentence." Was she messing with him again? " 'Sir are you...?' " He motioned for her to keep going as he walked towards the ticket booth and bought the tickets.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:54 pm

"Hm?...I said never mind." She waved a hand in front of him. "It was nothing important sir."

There were only a few people outside which mainly comprised of the society's elites young and old, clearly the show was about to start when everyone motioned for the large red double doors. She grabbed Peter's hand once again and dragged him to the entrance, she had no clue as to what was showing but she could do with whatever, just as long as it wasn't romance or Shakespeare. Not knowing anything was one of the reasons that made her look forward to it even more. She tried so hard not to squeal in fervor as they stepped inside the spacious place. Among the rows of seats they had the ones located somewhere conveniently in the middle.

Colette sat down and slumped a little in her chair as the lights went dim. Peter sat down the seat next to her, not all of the seats were occupied since not everyone could afford watching a show, but there was a good number of people.

"Sir, what show is this exactly?" She leaned close to him to whisper. Right then the stage curtains started to part.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:22 am

Peter scowled, wondering what she was going to ask as he sat down. But regardless, it was more important that she seemed to be enjoying herself at the very least. He shuffled in his seat and made himself comfortable in the old seat. Hopefully Colette hadn't been expecting something amazing - theater was rarely amazing in these times.

"I hope your tastes include opera." Peter leaned and whispered back. "Are you familiar with 'The Miserly Knight' by chance?"

It was an old famous Russian opera - about an aspiring knight and his greedy father.

The singers were alright - it wasn't painful to the ears but anyone who was anything of an aficionado of opera would know that the performance was just...decent and nothing special. It was entertaining at the very least, and the semi-professional artists seemed to have been extremely into their work.

Peter wondered though, if this dark-humor was of her tastes at all.

(Here's a link to the play's info just in case Razz http://www.boosey.com/pages/opera/moredetails.asp?musicid=2359)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: