Share | 

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:39 am

(Omgggg YAY *HI6s!* We're just an awesome pair of old people aren't we? e u e )

"I'm sure you'd love the opportunity to catch me in a drunk stupor, Ms Michellis." Peter opened the third set of beers. "But then you'd have to help me stumble back home and explain the situation to everyone."

He took the bottle and sipped slowly and leaned back casually in his chair, watching Colette drink her beer. Peter got curious - how much could she drink in actuality? Maybe he should challenge her...but wouldn't it seem unruly to do such a thing?

Then again, they were friends now weren't they.

"Well I definitely wouldn't dream of it." He answered to her jeer, smirking at her alcohol reddened face. Of course, he was getting a little flushed himself. "But you seem to be eager even if your mouth is saying otherwise. Another?" He pushed the next bottle to her and sipped again from his own. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you make it back home safely - like a gentleman" He smiled widely at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 am

OH YAH, HI6! > w < / i keep editing this comment wth it wouldn't get through. EDIT: o der.))

"Thank you~" Colette dragged the end of her words, she was now feeling tipsy, grabbing the bottle Peter handed, she intended for it to be her last. Any more and she'd have a hard time going home. The alcohol was starting to take effect, beer proved to be more intoxicating than wine, but far more better in terms of taste.

"There would be no need for that, though I expect you'd be the one paying for the drinks?" Colette sipped her beer slowly this time, lest she'd be handed another bottle of beer and end up with a bad headache the next morning. "I can perfectly take myself..." she paused as she let out a stifling yawn, "...take myself home...sir. I doubt I'll be safe in your hands anyway."

She chuckled out of nowhere as she thought of something she found funny. "I wouldn't want to end up as one of the many women who wake up in the morning, stark naked right beside you..." She smiled at him. "...appalled."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:06 pm

((lol because it was double checking for Engrish! //SHOT)

Peter chuckled and finished his drink quickly. She seemed a nice bit more effected by their drinks than he was, giving him a sense of accomplishment - he could brag about this tomorrow.

"Of course I am - let it be payment for this amusing display." He motioned to her in general and leaned forward. "I'm sure you can take yourself home. But it seems it might take you maybe double the usual time in between stumbling around and possibly falling asleep in the streets."

Peter paused and laughed when she spoke last, though the suggestion itself made him swallow a tiny bit of nervousness. "Well wouldn't that be a sight. You'd be the first woman I've slept with drunk though - and I might have to be drunk as well for that to happen."

There were many onlookers now - by this time of the night, the patrons of the pub were now mostly soldiers and men who were looking to relax and hopefully find a lady to roll in the hay with. It wasn't as if they were whispering and their odd conversation could be heard by nearly everyone.

"Well I'd gladly take her home!" One of the soldiers sitting near them jeered finally, holding up his beer while the others cheered for his comment. "Get her drunk enough and I'll take her off your hands, boy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 am

(lol mah Engrish is fine :T hmpf. and yes its long, get over it bwuuuhh xD tried my best to shorten it sorry! >.< ))

A brow lifted on his first remark, she was just half-tipsy not over all dead drunk, she thought and a scowl was immediately replaced seconds after. If she wasn't humorous or near tipsy, she would have taken that line offensively and left a huge red slap mark on his grinning face. She was about to express a witty reply, but was cut off short.

Trouble.

It was too late, they have acquired far too much attention already. Mostly her fault for carelessly picking up such a topic. Colette shot Peter a rigid meaning look for a second and breathed out rather exaggeratedly, as if offended by his last line.

"Hmp!," flipping her hair and standing up, lifting her chin over at Peter, "I've had it with you! If you can't appreciate the signs I'm giving off then I might as well look for someone more capable and far better to sleep with tonight!"

Turning around, she flashed the rest of the men a sweet smile and asked teasingly, "Now let's see, who among you lads mentioned something about wanting to take me home tonight?" Normally she wouldn't do such a show but alcohol had helped her confidence a little bit. If she was able to cause less trouble and get out of the pub with just one of these perverted beasts there wouldn't be a problem knocking one off of his senses on her own.

Hands immediately shot up in the air and excited howls filled the pub as everyone expressed their interest."Oh my~ Gentlemen, clearly all of you have taste," she was flattered and utterly disgusted at the same time "but its just one of me, I only need one of you fine men~". Commotion immediately filled the room, most of it were arguments about who gets to have her. Good, she thought, if they fought over her, they could both get away in the middle of the disruption without having to lift a finger. There we're ten men in the pub left, with the exception of Peter. Four soldiers in one table to be exact. Most, if not all of them were highly intoxicated already.

BAM!

A loud bang on the table was heard. The previous soldier caught everyone's attention, silencing them.

"Baby doll," he stood up in a cocky manner, and positioned between Colette and Peter, one palm leaning on their table, the other gripping a bottle. The other men in the pub darted dirty envied looks on him. Being the largest man in the room, even larger than Peter, for sure nobody would dare go up against him if ever he decided to get Colette for himself.

"As much as I'd like to have you for myself, you seem like a capable woman. I'm sure you can take on all of us...that wouldn't be too hard now, right men?!" He lifted his bottle in the air and revel filled the pub once again, excited over the idea of taking turns. "Your useless date here could even watch us...you wouldn't want to miss the show, right boy?" He turned to Peter, raining spit on his face as he talked.

Pigs, she whispered to herself. Colette glanced over at Peter, seems like her attempt for an easy escape failed, she hoped he had better plans on his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:20 pm

(oh my god oba. such an epic post *basks in your epicness* oAo Pfft don't say sorry, make it as long as you want =v=+)

Peter shot her a look of disapproval and disbelief. What the hell was she doing? Does she not realize what she's saying? He tried to speak up, to stop Colette from making the situation even worse, but his words were soon drowned out by the cheering and arguments of the rowdy men that fought over who got to take this woman home. Peter groaned and rubbed his forehead. At least if she ended up waking up to some dirty old man, it would be her own fault...right?

"Colette you bloody idiot..." He muttered under his breath.

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a bit shocked at the sudden bang on their table. Peter looked up to see the soldier who started the outburst only to have spit greet him. Disgusting. Drunk soldiers were always disgusting. Peter wiped the spittle off his face and stood up calmly.

'You better thank me later' He glanced at her.

"Gentlemen, you can't just exploit a woman just because she is able." Peter walked around the table to stand beside the soldier, putting an arm around the man's shoulders. "And since you've all failed such a simple test, I don't think I can let any of you take her home to meet your undoubtedly excited mothers - you know, since it's obvious none of you have girlfriends what with this kind of behavior."

And with that, Peter took the bottle out of the soldier's hands and smashed the thing over his head, knocking him over through not unconscious.

"Call me boy one more time and I'll step on your face." Peter scowled at the soldier as the other patrons were stunned at the sudden violence. If they didn't leave soon - the two of them might end up getting mobbed. So Peter grabbed Colette's hand, leading her in a brisk walk to the door, hoping they'd make it out before anything else happened.

(from here on it's up to you whether or not they get into a bar fight e u e i don't mind either way~~~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:51 pm

(I dunno what I'm typing below hahaha, im at work //mingplz ))

Colette shrank and gulped in nervousness when Peter gave her that look. She was in deep shit now, she knew that much. 'I tried?', she thought.

Her heart jumped as Peter knocked down the soldier, the shock made her come back to her senses instantly. His display of violence had frightened everyone in the pub.

Next thing she knew, Peter had dragged her towards the door while the other soldiers quickly huddled over their comrade, trying to help him up. The rest of the customers, stayed silent in their seats, not wanting to get involved in trouble. "The f*ck are you bloody idiots waiting for? GET THEM!" the soldier bellowed in anger, "Do anything you want with the bitch, anyone who can give me the boy's bloody head on a platter will get a reward!" At the sound of the magic word 'reward' eyes darted over to Peter and Colette who were just about to step outside.

"RUN!" Colette pushed him out completely and as soon as the cold night wind touched their skins, they both made a run for their lives. It would be better to escape rather than cause trouble, she thought. 'There they are!' one man shouted before they could turn around into a corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:45 pm

(lol wth stop rping at work! D: YOU GONNA GET FIRED *SHAKES*)

"What did I te-" Peter was about to double back and give the soldier another good beating before Colette pushed him right out of the door. It felt somewhat embarrassing to run from a fight with a bunch of drunks, and that didn't sit with him very well.

The ground was slippery from melting snow and puddles. It seemed that their pursuers were smarter than he had anticipated. As they turned the corner to move through between two buildings, two of the soldiers had already looped around and now blocked their exit. Peter looked to Colette, hoping the alcohol had worn off now.

"You said you knew how to fight right?!" He said, still moving full speed into the two. "Take out the one on the left." Peter had a knife on him - he could easily dispatch the rabble with it. However this was their home and he really didn't want to be known as a murderer.

As they finally reached the two soldiers, who were equally ready to give them a fist in the face, Peter ducked out of the way of his victim's punch and hooked the man's leg with his foot, toppling him over onto the hard ground with a thud. Hopefully Colette had as much success.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:39 am

(we just finished playing charades at work when I wrote that = u =;;; no probs~ also, its up to you what happens next here))

Giving him a nod, she anticipated the second soldiers attempt for a punch, grip locking his arm on her shoulder, securing one hand at the back of his head, twisting a little to his open side and knee kicking him in his ribs more than thrice before he was forced to bend down in pain. Twisting, she brought him down to the ground and hit him at the side of his head twice, rendering him unconscious. Panting hard, practice proved to be different than real life to Colette, she had to do the action more than once just to bring a stronger man down. Thank god, they were drunk.

Standing up, the other two soldiers were heading towards them. A few more steps could be heard signaling the arrival of a few more men into the scene. "Run, run, run!!!" she motioned to Peter, waving her hands in a frantic state, not wanting to hurt anyone anymore. Both ran forward, leaving the guards behind. The others trailed behind them as they tried to turn at any given corner eventually finding themselves in a dark alley.

Colette pulled Peter's collar and dragged him as she spotted a small gap in between two buildings that wasn't too noticeable because of the dark. Squeezing both their figures together, they fit. Face to face, with no extra space to spare in between them, she looked up at Peter, whose face was inches away from her, "Why did you squeeze yourself this way, you should have turned around!, " she whispered in slight panic.

Pursing her lips immediately in silence, footsteps could be heard and a few shadows passed by. Two stopped a little over where they stood and talked about their their whereabouts. Colette's heart raced, her eyes fixed over the two shadows... if they were caught in that position they'd easily be dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 am

(you guys play charades at work?! oAo what kind of work is that lmaooo)

He had punched out his victim by the time Colette was done knocking hers' out. Peter looked behind them to gauge how far their pursuers were - and they weren't far. He didn't need her to say it before his feet moved to run out of the alleyway and back to more open streets to get away from the hoard of men chasing after them.

"Was I not going fast enough?!" Peter almost fell over at the speed that Colette was forcing him to go. Not that he was slow...she was just fast. Just when he was looking around frantically for a place they could hide, she grabbed his collar and shoved him into the tiny gap. At first, he didn't really care to address the position they were in - it didn't really even register as he held his breath to keep silent.

"What? I- oh..." Peter didn't care to speak more because by the time he was going to reply, the two men had stopped. He swallowed. It seemed with every second that passed the walls squeezed them closer and closer together. It was just his psyche of course - the running situation was stressful enough and now this? Peter was just lucky the gap was pitch black and hid his beet red face.

After a few minutes that seemed like forever, the two men left. Shouting could be heard, but they soon died away and there was silence. Peter however was scared to move in care he accidentally did anything that may be deemed inappropriate.

"Uh...so..." He said, his head turned to the side. "First things first - you dragged me in here with you, so blame yourself for this fun position." He cleared his throat. "Now uh...do you want to dislodge yourself from me first or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:56 am

(AW ahaha. yeah we did, cos training just ended and we just let time pass, by playing charades. Also when I wrote that, other people were playing OL games xD ))

"Well at least it saved our throats, I'll go first," she said as she tried to squeeze herself out, "can you move your feet aside a little so I could move?". As both tried to untangle their feet together, trying to move about at what little space was provided, they unknowingly squeezed into a much tighter spot.

"Hah," she half-raised both her arms in worry, "...we're stuck! Great." she continued sarcastically. Colette breathed slowly, careful not to press her chest too much into him, the position was far too embarrassing enough and she did not want to give him the wrong impression that she liked this.

"You know, if you just convinced that man to just take me and leave and not slam the fucking bottle in his head, then we wouldn't be in this place. You can't always solve anything with violence, sir." Struggling once more to pull herself out, she gave up and sighed in defeat a few seconds later. She was breathing in his neck and she could smell his scent, 'cigarettes' she thought, but oddly, this one was pleasant to her senses.

"Try squeezing yourself out first." She ordered, her nose kept hitting on his chin every time she tried to looked up at him even though it was dark. Immediately glancing to the side, she realized the closeness, and her heart beat kept racing still, even though she very much knew they were out of trouble already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:30 am

(I love how in these past few OOC posts we could've said them to eachother through skype -SHOT- also how is that short? That's still longer than normal!)

"Excuse me?" Peter said, his voice a tone of offense. "If you hadn't been strutting your stuff and taunting ten very drunk men with your...feminine wiles and causing a big dea- what are you doing?" He felt himself pressing further up against Colette as she moved into the tighter spot. "Fantastic..." He sighed.

"If you didn't notice - which I guess you couldn't have..." Peter muttered while trying to struggle free. "Because you were obviously out of it...the man wasn't exactly up for negotiation." He stopped for a breath and inhaled again to try and minimize his volume before trying to wiggle free. The little voice in his head then peeped in yet again with: 'she smells kind of nice...' before Peter mentally slapped it away.

"Well I'm trying." Peter grunted as he shifted his body. He got increasingly frustrated at the situation and eventually threw away any inhibitions of getting closer to Colette. "Pardon me." Peter held himself against the opposite wall with his hands just in case he didn't squish her to death but instead leaned further in. "One moment." By now their foreheads were touching as he finally managed to struggle free and stumbled back out into the streets.

"Victory!" He exclaimed with his arms in the air. Lucky for him, it was late and the few people who did stare were the homeless or the drunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm

( xD well i guess these were special OOCs?//slapped100x okay, short will now be defined as 1 paragraph replies /shot ))

"Well I was trying to just attract one of them and get out, saving the hassle of fighting all of --." She breathed in as Peter tried to break out from the tight spot. "I didn't expect all of them would go for me, not my fault if my feminine charms weren't that hard to resist." She complained in her defense, rolling her eyes in the dark, 'Unlike some people here' ,she thought as their foreheads touched.

After letting out a sigh of relief and leaning against a wall to take a breath, Colette stared at Peter both in awe and disbelief at the childish act he just displayed. She then shook her head and landed a palm on her face, trying to muffle out a chuckle but failing badly to do so. "You sir--" she was now laughing, a finger raised pointing back at him, wondering if others in the organization would believe her if she said this story, "--are mature, very very mature." Those words were sugar coated in sarcasm of course.

Trying to collect back her usual senses, she looked around the unfamiliar alleyway. It was past ten in the evening and she wondered if those drunkards are still looking for them somewhere. "Well the good thing about that dinner was free pie" her optimistic side pointed out, since they were in a hurry they forgot to pay, but they were most likely, blacklisted in the pub too.

"and sir, I'm assuming you know the way back?" She asked, turning around to face him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 pm

(Haha oh very special *eyebrow wiggle* //slapped too Yes about 1 paragraph is short for us LMAO Anyways thats what i imagine when you say short.)

"I what?" Peter looked back at her, not really fully realizing what he just did and why she was laughing until a moment after Colette started. "O-oh. Well it was very frustrating, alright?!" He immediately let down his arms and crossed them in an embarrassing attempt to salvage his reserved demeanor. "Any man in that sort of position would feel the same way..."

Peter cleared his throat and smoothed out his roughed up clothing from the running, grabbing and struggling. He looked around the street as well - the place was silent save for a few stragglers out late at night. The streets were lit now only by the street lamps and the moon when it wasn't covered by dark clouds.

"Well, it's too bad that we had to make a ruckus." He motioned her to come out of the alley, deeming it safe. "I'll have to find another place for us to dine next time." Peter didn't realize that this insinuated that he intended on bringing her out more often. Smiling back at her, he nodded and sighed, now feeling relieved of the tension and excitement. It was a nice rush though his heart was still slightly racing.

"Well, you're lucky that I know the city well." Peter replied as he started walking down the road, his hands in his pockets to hide from the cold and snickered, remembering that even finding their dinner location took her a good 30 minutes. "Otherwise we'd be in trouble now wouldn't we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:26 pm

(ahhh, yes. = v = effing wrote this at 5 am, I can't sleep EDIT: wow I sound more poetic //slaps self))

"Hmm, if you say so." She smiled at no one in particular as she followed him out of the alley. Taking a seconds glimpse at his quiet laughter, wondering what it was that he found amusing at this point. "Ah, yes, whatever shall I do without you sir." Sarcasm aside, she was really thankful for having Peter beside her, thankful for the broad back that was guiding her the way. Thinking about taking back what she said in the pub, Peter was probably the only man who she can trust her life with...one where she felt safest even though they've only known each other in a short while. Breathing out an air of annoyance, she also suddenly remembered what he said about having to be drunk just so he could end up sleeping with her, really?! She darted Peter's back stabbing looks as she continued following him.

Well, not that she wanted to sleep with him or anything, 'but still....', she shoved the thought away, there was no way anything like that could happen. But if it does,she was sure to bring that topic back up just so she could shove the words back to him.

After a few minutes, they finally found their way back into the main streets. Guardedly looking around for any sign of trouble and finding none but the thoroughfares near silence, a few howling chills of the wind and calm footsteps, she sighed once more, her heart slowly hummed back to its original tune.

"Sir, are you proposing to have dinner with me every night?" The silence on the way back was deafening, it made her unconsciously ask the first question that stepped inside her mind. "And please do answer with a 'yes' or a 'no' and do not pass a question back at me." Colette commanded, before he could even emit a single word, she was sure he would say something confusing again and turn things around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:29 pm

(Wow go to bed, what's wrong with you lmao. Oh though...I guess because you usually work at this time)

"Well I don't like to assume any of my recruits are damsels in distress..." Peter laughed at her sarcasm. "But you did take an awful long time to get to the pub." He was only joking of course - in the end all that matters was that she did come. The night, despite all of its rough-housing, became one of the best night's he's had as odd as that may sound. It was almost fun, running away from hooligans and starting a small riot at a bar - usually Peter would just let someone else do it.

The whole situation and how ridiculous it was made him happy. It was as if he got to step out of a shell that he'd been hiding in for years, scared of what might come if he did. Colette made it easy and he was glad she had been there. Peter glanced at the woman beside him and smiled to himself.

"What? I..." He was caught offguard by the question that seemed to pop out of complete silence unannounced. "Uh..." Peter rubbed the back of his neck - she had closed the only route he could take out of such a question. They kept walking and his mind raced between no or yes. Saying 'yes' would risk seeming too eager...too close to someone, though they said they'd be friends, was still someone he had to deal with in a work environment. However saying 'no'...it felt even worse.

"Well, alright if you want to be that way." He took a deep breath and slowed down the pace he was walking at. "Yes, I would like to have dinner with you often - if you are willing to join me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:41 pm

(Probably = A =...are you fine now though? not on skype now since I'm doing HW orz this post isn't short....nope :I ))

"See,that wasn't too bad now, was it?" She turned to face him, both hands resting on her waist, a smirk visible on her face. "And of course yes, if we both have the time I would want to join dinner with you." She chimed nonchalantly as she continued to walk with him. "It is just dinner after all." she continued, convincing herself that nothing was wrong with that, nothing to worry about...although at the back of her head she was starting to be troubled slightly at the thought that she might be bothering him.

"Hopefully next time there would be less piss artists to trouble us." After running a hand through her hair, she straightened her coat. "At least the ruckus brought me back to my senses, it would have been a disaster if I was still tipsy...near tipsy." Colette corrected, right then the view of the Blades building was slimly peeking into the corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 pm

(lol hey, dont worry about it juju. Just having a rough time irl. Mangggg focus on hw! *SHAKES* )

"Hmn...I guess not." Peter smiled back, relieved she didn't take it offensively or the wrong way. Normally he would care less of course but this woman's opinion now seemed to matter to him quite a bit. "There's nothing wrong with wanting to be careful though, is there?" He chuckled. "Just in case I accidentally offend you."

"What you do mean?" He raised an eyebrow at her while they walked. "Disaster because I'd be walking you home while you were loopy or disaster because you'd actually go off with ten horny men?" Peter chuckled slightly and fished his pockets for the key to the front entrance.

"Though I guess both sound equally terrible." Peter joked as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:14 pm

(whoa...the post above was your 100th post. congrats! woooooo~ ))

"Damn right." she agreed without a second to spare in thought. Letting out a shiver at the horrifying image of ten ugly men, twenty god-forbidden hands all over her; stepping inside the building as soon as he opened the door and embraced the now familiar warmth that the headquarters carried.

"And excuse me, I was faking that stunt. I'd be damned if I would actually let myself be touched by those..ugh--pigs." Colette took her coat off and hung it on one arm. "But I'd rather let you walk me home tipsy than the other option,its the lesser of two evils... I doubt you'd touch me even if you're drunk anyway." She said jokingly, again remembering what he said in the pub.

Lowering her voice immediately, she scanned the hall not wanting anyone to know that they have been out until such an hour, talking about booze and whatnot. The place seemed to be silent as usual as they both walked to the dorms.

"Forgive me commander, I will be cautious of what I say and do next time." she whispered at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:37 am

"Don't take it too hard, Cole- uh...Recruit." Peter had to remind himself that they were now back in base and although they were not in uniform...anyone could be listening. He kept his voice down. "I was just worried I wouldn't be able to help you out of that situation if it got bad, that's all."

"Besides." Peter decided that maybe it was ok to let loose A LITTLE more...she did start trying to seduce men right in front of him in a public place of course. "Wasn't like I was appalled or anything by what you did - just surprised and scared for your safety." He chuckled as they walked together towards the dorms. "you honestly think you'd only get one man to try and take you home?" Peter shook his head. "Crazy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 pm

She smiled to herself. "Rest assured commander, I am not. I can very well take care of myself as you can see." Surprised, she took a good look at him as he spoke his last line, wondering if he was really just kidding. If she wouldn't know any better she'd say he was flirting, but that was impossible right? she thought.

"Crazy...I'll take that as a compliment." She chuckled lightly. "Says the person who got irritated just by being called 'boy', you never fail to show how mature you are, don't you commander?" Swiping her ID card, she opened her door and paused before going in, turning around to face him.

"Well, I guess...this is my stop then." she said, waiting for him to head on to his own room, unconsciously looking forward to watching his back as he leaves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:30 pm

"Well I don't doubt it - doesn't stop me from being concerned regardless." Peter stopped as she reached her door, waiting for her to bid him farewell for the night before he left. He did realize he was stalling for more time with her, but he didn't really care at this point. It was a guilty pleasure for sure...but somehow it just made it much more enjoyable for such a small thing.

"Yes, you're nuts. I just hope you don't try that on missions Ms Michellis. You might end up giving friendly-fire, if you know what I mean." Peter smiled and leaned slightly on the door frame as she opened her dorm door. "Well, let's keep my 'maturity' our little secret hmm?" He chuckled and backed away from the door.

"Of course - have a good night then." He flashed another smile at her. "I uh..." Be straightforward...right? "I look forward to seeing you outside work more. Its was very nice." Peter hesitated a moment before managing to make himself leave for his own room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:59 pm

"Well if that's your order, then I'll gladly obey," she flashed a mischevious grin at him "we wouldn't want your precious name to get tainted lest your other subrdinates lose their respect towards you." Even if she did tell the other recruits about this breakthrough, she doubts anyone would actually believe her. Besides, keeping it secret somehow made her feel special inside, the feeling of knowing something only a few people know.

She was about to go in when Peter mentioned one last thing, an inescapable smile then traced her lips. "Yes, it was."

"Goodnight..." she paused, the smile on her face grew wider as she watched him turn around "...Peter."

Unexpectedly, his name slipped out of her tongue smoothly just like that without any problem. Realizing what she just did, warmth suddenly crept into her cheeks and the smile immediately faded away, hoping that he didn't hear her. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:05 am

Peter could only laugh at the notion. "Well thank you for your concern for my reputation, Recruit." He wasn't planning on turning around to see her again for fear that he would end up saying something stupid just as an excuse to stay.

His cheeks seem to be aching from all the smiling. Peter wasn't used to it - smiling so much in one day. Smiling, laughing and enjoying himself without much thinking of his own personal demons. He rubbed his face while he was turned around so it was safe that she couldn't tell how happy he was.

"Huh?" He heard his name fall from her lips. Or at least, he thought he did. Stopping in his tracks, Peter turned around while taking his hand away from his face which had surprise written all over it. "Sorry did you...." He wanted to tease her of course, but somehow the will to tease seemed overtaken by the pleasantness of the surprise. "Did you manage to say my name? And I could barely hear it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:28 am

"No," she gulped and tucked her hair behind one ear awkwardly, "nothing."

Why she suddenly felt self conscious was confusing. It was one name, just one name, Peter's name. Unknowingly, she gripped the side of her door tightly, looking for a way out of it somehow.

"Do you still remember that talk we had in the cafe the other day, sir?" She stared at his confused face for a second, and concluded that he has forgotten the whole thing already. It was a childish matter and it probably was something everyone thought to be trifling, but she couldn't think of anything else to alter the conversation, besides...she was curious.

"You did tell me you'd sing for me,you promised." she muttered, frowning a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:40 am

He looked at her with a smirk, realizing she's denying the now obvious. "Come on, now you're just being too obvio- What?" She had already cut him off with the reminder of singing. "Oh!" Peter shook his head at the realization. He did promise...but hell what would happen if people found out? Sure, the walls were made to be soundproof as much as possible...but this was almost asking to be discovered. "Well it's...rather late." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Are you asking me to sing....now?"

Honestly...he's never shared his music with anyone. Ever. It had always just been a secret hobby of his, something to keep him entertained in his busy working life. What if he screwed up? Maybe she'd laugh at him for being an idiot. Her tastes were high class afterall...no way could he match up.

But why was he so concerned? Was he scared he wouldn't be able to impress her?

"Uh well...." Peter swallowed and motioned down the hall towards his room. "The piano's in my room." She wouldn't follow him into his own room at this hour, right? Especially not after the reoccurring topic of her attractiveness throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   

Back to top Go down

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: