MDLXIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MDLXIII

Until We Ride Again

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
juhaihai

juhaihai

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:01 am

"Miserly...Knight?" She's heard about it but has never seen the show, hopefully its good.

Opera. Opera is okay, but one thing about opera is that they tend to be ho-hum. She was a music enthusiast, yes but the kind of music opera shows offered are usually low toned, the kind of thing that makes you drift to sleep.

"We'll see." She nodded at him enthusiastically.

Colette perked up at the start of the show, but as soon as they reached half of it, her enthusiasm faded away. She started feeling drowsy. Her head tilted forward a few times but then she'd snap out of it and blink the sleepiness away, straighten her sitting position and then after a few minutes, goes back to being drowsy. She shifted in her seat trying to clamp down her jaw as she tries hard not to yawn in front of her superior. Thank heavens the place was dark so maybe he wouldn't notice.

She wished the show would end already.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:17 am

Peter enjoyed reading the Opera - he'd never SEEN it before and thought it would be as exciting as he imagined. But like Colette, he became bored after a long while. He didn't fall asleep though, just ended up letting his mind wander elsewhere.

From the corner of his eyes, he noticed Colette dozing off. Peter almost felt bad and eventually decided to tap her on the shoulder to get her attention. When he did, he leaned in and whispered - so no one else could hear.

"Let's go." He said as he got ready to sneak out of the theater. "If you're going to fall asleep, I'd rather not have to carry you all the way back to your dorm."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 am

She jumped on her seat as she felt a hand on her shoulder, it made her heart drop for a second and was grateful that it was just Peter. She kind of felt bad that they had to leave halfway, but she'd be lying if she insisted on finishing the show. As she stood up with him, she tried to duck down a little as they passed by other seats, making as less noise as she possibly could.

She was still a little groggy, and the place was dark making it harder to see where she was going. Suddenly she slipped on nothing, lost her balance and grabbed on to Peter's back, pushing him forward.

A loud thud and a few shushes later, she knelt up and felt her forehead, blinking in the darkness she tried to regain her senses. It felt like she landed on something soft.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:08 am

"Careful where you ste-" Just his luck. Peter had said it too late and he could feel her grab onto him, making him slip as well. She was stronger than she looked and easily knocked him over. Blocking his face, Peter hit the cobblestone ground.

Colette had fell onto him as well, and he felt the wind knocked out of him. Groaning on the impact, he laid there as the snow and ice melted away against his body. It was freezing.

"Ms Michellis." Peter mumbled against the ground as Colette started to regain her senses. "As much as I realize I might be comfortable to lay or sit on - I'd rather not stay a cushion any longer than I have to."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 am

Now that just made her completely awake.

"Ahh!" She quickly got off of him and tried to help Peter stand up. "Im sorry sir!" She bowed in front of him a few times. "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." Grabbing her handkerchief she helped him wipe away the snow off his jacket, which was now slightly damp and then gently wiped melted ice off of his face and hair, all the while chanting sorry over and over again like a broken record.

Great, now she just gave him more reasons to kick her out of the organization, Colette thought. She wasn't always this careless, it was one of those days where she was just unlucky. She sighed and tilted her head down.

"Please don't kick me out of the organization because of this." She pleaded. "I'm gonna be careful, I promise."
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Peter scrunched his face in while she wiped his face off. He sputtered, trying to tell her it was alright and that she could stop saying sorry over and over like a broken record. Eventually he grabbed her busy hands and held them down and blinked a few times to straighten himself out.

"What?" Peter raised an eyebrow at her, then slowly started to laugh. "I didn't realize my threat would scare you so much." He let go of her hands and patted her shoulder. "It's alright, Ms Michellis. I'll forgive you this one time."

He could see his breath in the cold night. It had become late all of a sudden and now the crowds in the streets were thinning out.

"Perhaps we should head back to headquarters hmm?" Peter started to walk back casually.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 pm

She let out a sigh of relief with one hand resting on her chest, she smiled at herself. "Thank you sir." She then walked back with him, quite happy that she could still go back to the organization. "I guess, you're not that bad."

The streets were half silent, half lively. A few people were seen coming back to their homes, a few still making use of the time left to earn a few more for their families. The street gleamed with the street lamps reflection and the air was even colder. A few blocks away she could see the headquarters peeking in.

"I hope you still remember the deal that we had sir." she said, referring to what they talked about in the cafe earlier, she might as well remind him before they hit their beds.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:33 pm

"Don't underestimate me just because of today, Ms Michellis." Peter couldn't help but smile, though. The walk back was nice - the tension and awkwardness between them hadn't completely disappeared, but compared to the beginning of the day it was a lot better. "Once we don the uniforms, I won't be so nice."

He opened the door to the already silent building. Peter allowed Colette to enter first to get out of the cold before following her inside. He took off his jacket and slung it over his arm when they were both inside.

"The deal?" Peter had honestly forgotten since they were distracted by the theater and the graceful fall. "Sorry, you're going to have to refresh my memory."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:50 am

"I know sir." Today won't change anything, she knew that much. Being able to discover a softer side of him was a good sign and she wondered if she could share this new found information to the other recruits...she shrugged at herself, naah, it was better if Peter remained stern and grumpy in their eyes.

"Commander..." she paused, by impulse she went back to calling him with his title, probably since they were back on base. And did he honestly believe he'd pass by acting like he had forgotten? Might as well let him,she thought, it wasn't too much of a deal anyways, plus she has probably given him too much trouble for the day already. She also noticed that he only had one cig for the day...quite a feat, she could say, but he was probably feeling pretty agitated inside.

"Nothing sir..." She shook her head at him, "...also please deduct my expenses today from my salary. I'm sorry the theater wasn't that...uh...engaging." She took off her coat and walked towards the dorms, the halls as dead silent as always.

Reaching her room, she unlocked the knobs and pushed it open. Before she went inside to the comfort of her own sanctuary, she glanced back at him and said softly. "Thank you for today sir. I had fun." It was stressful at first, but it turned out unexpectedly better than how she thought it would turn out. Colette then smiled softly at him. "Goodnight sir." Nodding at him once, she entered her quarters and bolted the door shut.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 am

Peter ruffled through his pockets and pulled out a cigarette when she went back to referring to him so formally. He didn't think much of it, but it seemed almost a fit for the role of 'Commander'.

"If you say so." He said, keeping the cig in his hand until she was no longer nearby. "Think of it as a present, Ms Michellis - as a thank you for your company." Peter paused as she unlocked her door and entered. He pondered, if he should consider asking her out next time or maybe this was a one-time 'fluke'. Peter was unprepared for her remark, expecting her to just leave the night without comments.

"As did I."

Peter smiled back. The words 'we should do it again sometime' wanted to escape his throat, but an annoying knot was tied and all he could do was cough and quickly stick the cigarette he had into his mouth. "Goodnight." He then managed to mutter before she shut the door, leaving him to head back to his own room for the night.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:12 am

As she entered her room, she lazily tossed her coat to one of the chairs and realized that she still had Peter's gloves on. She looked down at them and unconsciously, a smile escaped her lips. She quickly removed them, turning around, she swung the door open hoping to catch him.

"Comman--!" Too late. The hallways was already empty and there was no sign of him anymore. She sighed as she stared back down at the wool gloves. She'll just have to give them back at a later time. Going back into her room she folded the gloves and tucked it in one of the drawers before changing her clothes and calling it a night.

A few days past and the same usual business ran in the organization. Colette spent most of her time mingling with the other recruits or reading books in the library, she'd get a glimpse of Peter together with Nadine once in a while but never dared talk to him while at work. The peaceful days in the organization was fine, but she just wished something else would happen rather than the tediously repetitive activities she did. Somehow she wished she could just invite Peter out...'Yeah like he would want to after the way she treated him back then, that was an awkward stroll' she muttered at herself. Which reminds her, she has to return something back.

Colette stood in the halls, facing the door to Peter's office clutching the gloves in one hand. She knocked once, bracing herself, knowing that she'd probably enter a smoke filled room. She just has to give them back and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:31 am

For the day, Peter avoided mingling with any of the recruits, having enough duties to deal with for the day. Nadine had been looking for him all afternoon the day before - but of course, Peter was out with Colette...not that he would ever tell his second-in-command that fact.

Throughout the morning of checking stock, approving training procedures and hiring 'professionals' for other departments in the organization, Peter had already gone through a whole pack of cigarettes and popped the first one of a second pack into his mouth as soon as it hit lunch.

He had eaten his lunch in his room - reviewing more personal documents such as agreements with the Eastern Union and whatnot. Money was tight and this only further stressed him out. Leaning back in his chair, Peter puffed smoke clouds into the air of his room, watching them rise and dissipate, before going back to work. In the corner of his mind...Peter wished he could ignore this paperwork and go out to town with her again. But it wasn't an option.

"Bloody hell..." He cursed, clicking his pen a few times and scribbling on a scrap piece of paper as if he was trying to carve into it. There was no more ink in the writing utensil, so Peter tossed it into his trashcan and left his room.

He walked hurriedly to his office for some more pens, but his steps naturally slowed down when he saw Colette waiting there patiently with his gloves. Peter looked around the hall - in another uneventful day, the building was nearby empty with the recruits either out in the courtyard or out in town.

So, he took a deep breath and walked to stand beside her, facing the door as well. "Good afternoon, recruit."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 am

"Holy fiddlle--!" Colette jumped a little and cursed lightly when out of nowhere, a red-headed figure suddenly appeared beside her. She gulped when she realized it was Peter. Her mind was too busy thinking of stuff about how to hand the gloves to him that she completely forgot about her environment, why she was slightly queasy about such a small ordinary task, she doesn't exactly know. She breathed out and squared herself before snapping a salute at him.

"Good afternoon, Commander" She uttered out, her face wore a serious mask, trying her best to reclaim her composure from before. "My apologies for interrupting your work, sir, but I came here to return something you own." She stared straight at him, one hand outstretched with his gloves resting on top of her palm.

As he took the gloves, she snapped another quick salute saying, "Now if you'll excuse me sir, if you don't need anything from me, I shall get going." Her nose scrunched lightly for a second as the man was emitting the smell of cigarette smoke as if he sprayed himself with it.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 am

Peter looked down at the gloves and nodded before taking them from her hands. He was glad she took the initiative to give them back - he had forgotten about them...and even if he remembered, he probably wouldn't know how to go about asking for them. However, for some reason it also made him a little sad on the inside to think that this was the sole reason Colette was looking for him.

"Thank you, Michellis." Peter tucked the gloves into his pocket and opened the door to his office.

He stared, wide-eyed at his desk. Nadine, true to her silent way of getting things done, had left several large stacks of paperwork on the desk. This was menial work - just sorting out what the papers were about - food, weaponry, money, health...

Peter groaned, but quickly realized...no, he DID have something he needed Colette to do.

"Actually, recruit." He stepped into the office and motioned for her to follow. "Since you mentioned it, I'd like you to assist me in sorting some paperwork."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:53 am

"Some...paperwork?" she said lifelessly as she stared at the stack of paper on top of his desk, to which most, if not all of it were even more than a foot high.

"Sir, I would be glad to help but you don't plan on just leaving all the work to me, right?" she asked quite upset, waving an arm at the impossible stack. Peter wasn't going to leave her with the work that was supposed to be his right? Great, well at least its something new to her list of activities, she thought trying to look on the brighter side of things.

Walking inside, she grabbed one paper on top and sighed. "Well could you at least tell me what to do with these things Commander? I'm afraid I don't have a clue as to what these are for." Colette stared down at what seemed to be a list of things listed for the organization. This seems to be one long and boring afternoon. Or so she thought?

Last edited by juhaihai on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:03 pm

"Of course not, I'm not that disagreeable." Peter closed the door behind them. Directly into the room, there were two couches on either side in the center of the room with a small coffee table between them. Further behind them was his desk, right in front of a large window. Peter took a stack of paper and carried them to the coffee table before sitting down on a couch. He motioned Colette to have a seat and started flipping through the pages.

"These are inventory and payment papers for various things I've had to acquire for our list of recruits." He explained without looking up at her. "Look through them - if they're just lists, file them by category of food, health and weapons. If it's invoices or receipts, put them here." He patted a spot on the table closest to him. "I'll have to go through them."

Well, this is going to make her not want to hang out with him in the future for sure - but in Peter's mind, that was never really a luxury she'd allow him to have anyways.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 pm

"Alright then sir." she said as she sat on one of the leather couches and eyed the files. Colette then reached out for the first document on top of the pile. Skimming through paper to paper,checking back to back, she divided the large pile into separate groups and once in a while, would pass an invoice or two near Peter. They both worked in complete silence for a while, not an awkward one or one that exuded an air of uneasiness, just peaceful silence. Somehow, at this moment she felt quite at ease with him.

The work was fine and easy at first but not yet even reaching three-fourths of the paperwork, it began to feel quite tedious. As much as possible she didn't plan on engaging in a conversation with her superior, lest her mouth runs wild again and say something totally irrelevant or offensive but the work was getting boring, and it probably wouldn't hurt to talk, right?

"Sir aren't you supposed to have a secretary for this?" She asked, not that she was complaining or anything but people like him usually have one for extra help. "With all these papers, your room is like a fire hazard you know." she added, oping that he doesn't pull out a cig anytime soon, she then went back to sorting.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Peter didn't mind the silence either. And yet again, he had forgotten about his little 'habit'. Colette was nice to be around, even if she posed as a threat to his 'outer shell' so to speak. Actually, that was probably why he found it nice and once in a while caught himself smiling ever so slightly.

He was getting bored as well, but Peter was used to this sort of tedious work. He had never had an assistant of any sort and even though Nadine was supposed to help with the organization, the fact that she was a teenager raised in a lawless community added onto the fact that Gaheris was one of the more rebellious knights as well, made Peter realize that she would probably disappear before being cornered into paperwork.

Peter looked up when Colette finally spoke. He didn't reply immediately and his hands were still busy sifting through the piles of paper as if they were mechanical. Peter shrugged and looked back down at his work.

"I'm used to doing this alone - it's not much different from my former occupation when you get to the bare-bones of it." He chuckled at the comment of fire hazards. "Are you eluding to my smoking, Ms Michellis? I haven't started a fire yet."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 am

She took a peek at him at the corner of her eyes, listening to his chuckle, she actually felt proud that she could pull one out of him and glad that he was willing to talk. She let out a small smirk and went back shuffling paperwork.

"Not that I am complaining sir but I'm just concerned. We can never be too careful." The first pile on the coffee table was about to diminish at this point. "I do hope you don't have plans on smoking here, we wouldn't want all the work done to go to waste. And all these papers to turn to ash together with the whole building." She was making up an excuse but she didn't want to blatantly tell to his face that she didn't want him to smoke right now, she knew that if she would, he would only test her patience more by lighting one.

Colette stood up and carried another pile from his desk and placed it on top of the previous pile. "Also, there are health issues with smoking sir. Cancer, TB, lung problems..." She would know, her father was a chain smoker after all, and that was one of the many reasons why she hated smoking and all the other men or women who indulge themselves with such a life-shortening activity.

"...I heard smoking can shorten a man's //cough// member. I bet you wouldn't want that sir." she added with with a straight face, as she went back to her position
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:39 am

(LOL OHH YOU TOOK IT OUT!!!! <333 wait ur supposed to be doing hw >T )

"I seemed to have forgotten about it until just now." Peter smirked at her, taking out a single cigarette and twirling it in front of her. He listened to Colette's list of health defects from smoking - none of which was new to him of course. He knew that he had probably turned his lungs into tar and that he definitely had the smell of tobacco on his person. However, until he had something else to calm his nerves and temper, cigarettes will continue to be shoved into his mouth. That, is what he decided when he left the Western Union; the smoking just got worse and worse since then.

Then, she said it. Peter did a double take as Colette walked calmly and sat back down on the couch across from him. The cigarette in his hand nearby fell to the floor.

There were many MANY reasons why he felt shocked. One: he didn't know that was an actual effect on his body due to smoking. Two: How does she know that for a fact? Three: How can she even mention such a thing to her superior officer with a straight face? Four: Was she saying he was small?

Peter cleared his throat and put the cigarette back in his pocket and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry, recruit? I hope that you aren't thinking what I think you're thinking." He raised an eyebrow at her, expecting an answer either way.
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:59 am

(Hehe |D Let's see how this round goes. ROFLMAO Peter <3 and shush I have time//slapped )

The sudden shift in his movements, clearly showed his uneasiness on the fact that she just mentioned about smoking. By then, it felt like her insides did a little victory jig and keeping a straight face proved to be quite hard as she bit her lower lip to keep herself from chuckling. Too bad she kept her eyes glued on the paper that she missed out on seeing Peter's shocked expression, it would have been priceless.

"Oh my, don't tell me you didn't know that sir?" Trying to sound as compassionate as she was, the tease in her tone was obvious. She neither looked at him nor raised her eyes off the pieces of paper. "I read the FACT in a book, in the library. And I am telling you this because I am concerned, very, very much concerned of your well being sir." Seeing as they were the only ones in the room, she might as well tease him a little bit for fun.

Finally raising her head to look at him, her brows lifted up, faking an 'I-don't-know-what-youre-talking-about' look for a second and then opening her mouth to form an 'O', as if she just realized what he was talking about. "I am not exactly saying that you are sir. But seeing as how 'excessive smoking' is a part of your lifestyle and basing it on facts..." She paused for effect, Colette did her best to swallow the mischievous, cat-like grin on her face with little success.

"...You probably are size 'small'."
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 am

(LOOOL amggg im dying hereeeee and pshhhhh mang no you dont -SHOT- )

Peter furrowed his brow and tried very hard to keep from looking between his legs. No one ever told him he was small and the few past partners he's rolled in the hay with had only complimented his size if they mentioned it at all. However, as her words filled his mind he doubted himself. It's not like he'd measured himself. Even though her tone of voice gave away how much she was enjoying this, he couldn't help but feel slightly concerned.

But, Peter wasn't going to let Colette have such a victory without some embarrassment.

He kept eye contact, refusing to show anymore signs of discomfort. "Well I appreciate the uh...concern. However..." Peter almost leered at her, his eye twitching a bit from him holding it back. "I don't think you should assume such a thing just because you read a book about it. After all, there's no way you could know for sure unless I took my pants off." He paused and smirked. "I hope that's not what you intended from the beginning. Because if so, you could've just asked."
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:11 pm

( xDD Yes I dooooo, or do you want me to stop posting?//shot)

The smile immediately faded from her lips, and she stared at Peter with an unsure expression. For a second she wondered if she should press on with the issue of his length and taunt him more.

"Well someone sure is confident. I'm sorry sir but I don't have any interest in men." She uttered out, with the intention of ending the conversation now as she tilted down her head and went back to working. Having zero experience in the romance department, and after escaping a failed attempt at a forced wedding, she was still a virgin. And although she knows how the male body looks like, she wasn't too keen on the idea of seeing one now, especially that of her superior.

Yet there was a tiny voice behind the back of her mind telling her to keep going. She was not going to lose to a man. She wasn't going to lose to Peter. Pausing with her paperwork, she added, "That is, I--...I don't have any interest in men who I deem to be small."

"I don't mind you stripping in front of me Commander. You are free to go ahead and prove me wrong." She extended an arm at him lazily, trying to act uninterested. Truthfully, she was feeling pretty nervous inside but, pfff, he wasn't seriously going to pull his pants down, right? Impossible.
Back to top Go down
the-aegis
Admin
the-aegis

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:10 am

Peter wasn't planning to strip - he had been satisfied with her method of stopping the conversation. With the shortness and tone of her voice, he assumed he had already freaked her out and smirked to himself in victory....until...

"Are you trying to tell me of your past escapades, Ms Michellis?" Peter leaned back in his seat, temporarily taking a break from the work. This conversation was getting interesting. "Because now it sounds like you make it a sport of peaking under men's trousers." He shrugged and looked to the side, holding back a chuckle at the ridiculous notion. "Well, I suppose I shouldn't judge. You are a pervert and I smoke - we each have our hobbies."

Peter then stood up with an exaggerated sigh. Did she think she was going to get away with that sort of challenge? There was no way she'd let him just pull his pants down - the game was already over in his mind.

"Well then, I'll take that as an invitation to do just that." Peter unbuckled his coat belt and slipped it off before reaching for his pants. This was just another 'mission'. A game...he was good at games and doing various odd tasks to 'win'. Anytime now....Colette should be screaming for him to keep his trousers on....right? RIGHT?!
Back to top Go down
juhaihai

juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:14 am

"P-PERVERT?!" She screamed out the word in mental protest as she stared at him with one brow raised up. "You say you don't judge, but then you jump to the conclusion that I am a pervert when you don't even have the--" her words slowly turned into nothing but a whisper as she paused, realizing that she had let her mouth run free again and had stated her previous words wrongly. Taking a good gulp at her mistake, she looked back down at her feet, agitated at how this conversation was seriously starting to get out of hand.

The clicking sound of an unbuckled belt, made her heart skip a beat in fright. Peter was obviously testing her limits, and Colette bets that he was having fun with it. Did he expect him to scream and run out of the room in panic? Or blush and drool madly at the thought of him stripping? Hmp....Very well then, since she was a 'pervert' she might as well live up to her newly given title right now. Keeping her head down she closed her eyes and squared her jaw, reined in her heartbeat and forced herself to breathe in deeply.

She was going to wipe that haughty attitude off of this man. She is going to win this game.

Colette looked back up at Peter, eyes half lidded and lips pursed in displeasure. She leaned back lazily into her chair, crossed her arms in front of her with an air of overbearing pride and outstretched yet again another hand as if giving him consent to carry on with his stripping. That is if he really could.

Leering at him,Colette flashed a winning smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: