HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:12 am

"It's fine sir." she said, agreeing to what Peter said about not hearing any complaints from anyone, for sure nobody would dare to when he's around but as soon as he's not, she'd be asked questions by curious fellow recruits. She didn't really care about what others might say or think, but other people's impression towards Peter might change and it worried her a bit. "I'm just worried people might think differently of you sir but I would be happy to accompany you at dinner tonight."

She paused and looked at him, chuckling a little at his odd suggestion,.Secret, he made dinner with her sound like it was a thing that should be kept hidden. The thought sounded interesting though. "And how do you think we do that?" Peter was probably kidding, she thought as she decided to go with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:33 am

"I appreciate your concern." Peter said, wanting her to know that he was thinking of it too. It'd be troublesome if people knew for the both of them even if it was just a normal dinner. But the memory of that awkward stroll had lingered on his mind - it was nice. There was very little that Peter could call 'nice' these days. "But if you are ok with it for yourself, then I am willing to take that risk as well."

Peter looked up when she chuckled. "What's so funny?" He asked, smiling back. "Well, we could push dinner to sometime later in the night when the recruits are either back here or drunk out of their minds at the bar." He was joking of course - as much as he'd like her company, training came first and he knew they both needed adequate sleep. "I could wear a mustache..." He paused, actually trying to think of a real option.

"We could leave at different times and meet at one designated place." Peter looked at her, wondering if she'd consider jumping such hoops just to have dinner with him. "That way even if they see us, we could say it was coincidence."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 am

Moustache.

Colette laughed picturing Peter in such a feature, it was so wrong in her head and she wagers that if that happened he will lose all the respect he has earned from his subordinates. "Th-that sounds like a fail-safe plan sir," she said jokingly, her speech broken in between chuckles. The fact that Peter sounded serious made it even more hilarious to her.

She tried to suppress her laughter with the back of her hand over her lips as she continued listening to him. She nodded her head as she tried to regain her composure. She coughed once. "That sounds exciting sir," pausing at her job, she stood up and grabbed another hefty pile on the table and brought it over to them. She was awfully happy at the thought of dinner with him.

"...but Commander, wouldn't it be easier if you didn't have dinner with me instead? I mean...it's just dinner." The question came out of her lips without much thought, she wanted to take it back since it might change his mind...she realized that she was looking forward to spending time with him more than she expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Her laugh was nice to the ears and Peter, with all his resistance, ended up just smiling wider and even chuckling a bit with her as well. As much as he tried not to, he ended up stealing glances at her when she was turned away or laughing too hard to herself.

"Well I suppose my life has to have an exciting twist to it as well." Peter motioned at the amount of paperwork she brought over. "You know, to offset this type of work." He said while taking half of the pile for himself. His hands now moved much quicker, subconsciously racing to finish so he could leave this boring place with Colette.

She she asked the question, Peter felt a bit of guilt. Was he unintentionally using his rank on her? He furrowed his brows at the thought and wondered how he could explain otherwise without sounding too eager to be with her.

"Yes, it would." Peter looked down at his work. "But nothing nice comes easily." He sighed and looked up at her, trying to not look so stern for her sake. It'd be worse if she went out to dinner with him thinking it was an order. "Though, like I said. You could say no if you don't want to." He paused. "Think of me as asking as a normal person."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:05 pm

She looked back at him, the expression in his eyes were gentle and the feeling of relief embraced her again. "I said its fine. I am actually looking forward to it being in secret and all...also, you are no normal person to me sir," she chimed, beaming again another soft smile at him, unconsciously, before looking back down and shuffling the work load left on the coffee table. That's right, Peter certainly was no normal person to her, she thought.

"You are after all my superior." Colette continued in her usual tone. "And of course, its just dinner," she felt a small pang in heart, confused,she shoved the feeling away. "And I'm sure training will be strict as usual, hmm?"

By this time, both of them were almost done with their papers and she started working even faster. A few more minutes and she placed the last paper in the last group and started putting the organized piles back to his large desk. Stretching her arms in front of her after, she turned to face him, "Still up to it? Where should we meet then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:31 pm

"Well, I'm looking forward to it too." Peter pried his eyes from her and back to his work, taking a breath and tried to focus on the papers. It gave him a nice feeling when she said he wasn't a 'normal' person to her...but the feeling went away as soon as she explained just exactly what he was to her. He swallowed the uncomfortable feeling and nodded slightly, mostly to himself.

"Ms Michellis." He said with his eyes fixated on the papers but not really reading. Peter wasn't sure if he should be saying what he was about to, but at the moment it seemed like his mouth had a mind of its own. "Even if by some miracle we were dating, your training would remain the same." He paused. "Personal and professional business should be separated."

Peter let her take the papers back to his desk and sighed with relief, leaning back into the couch and looks up at her. "Of course." He stood up and put his hands behind him. "Thank you for your assistance, Ms Michellis."

"There isn't many fancy restaurants within walking distance." He said as he walked to the door. "But there is a higher end pub near the cafe we were at the other night - they have fantastic pies." Peter looked back at her with his hand on the doorknob. "We could meet at the cafe at..." He looks up at the clock in the room. It was 6 on the dot. "How about 7?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:19 pm

"You're welcome sir, I am glad to be of assistance today. See you at seven then." After saluting him she walked to the door with the intention of leaving immediately. Pulling it open, she noticed her hands were shaking a little bit and her mind was confused with his earlier notion about dating, and somehow the thought of it bugged her. She took a deep breath and made sure her expression was in check before slowly turning around to face him.

"This dinner...," she paused hesitating to ask her question, raising one finger. "I would just like to clarify sir, this dinner...is not a date, right?" Her voice was the same as usual, but she found it a bit harder to control than normal.

"You're not hitting on me, are you?" She stretched a hesitant smile on her face, her eyes fixed on him. She tried to chuckle a little at how assumptive she probably sounded . It was bold of her to ask such a question, but due to her straightforward nature, it was better to clear things now than expect something and then end up having none.

Last edited by juhaihai on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:29 pm

"If I was asking you out on a date, Ms Michellis." Peter was already in the hallway, now waiting for her to fully exit the room so he could lock up. "I think I would've done so in a classier way than during tedious paperwork." He smirked at her and shook his head.

"And also." He fished out a cigarette from his pocket, feeling a little confused and stressed out himself. The wave of feelings that rushed over him made Peter unsure of himself and his intentions. He just enjoyed her company...that wasn't a problem right? Regardless, Colette wasn't interested in him that way was she? She couldn't be - she probably had much better tastes.

"I wouldn't hit on someone who doesn't even have the nerve to say my name when we're out of uniform." He managed a smirk at her as he put the cigarette in his mouth. "I'll see you at seven then." Peter walked off, anxious to get out of the situation. He wouldn't know what to do if he stayed and at the moment, he couldnt care if the room was locked or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:35 pm

So are you or are you not?

A scowl mixed with utter confusion appeared on her smooth features, the thought of ditching him at dinner was starting to become a valid option. She was about to throw a rebuttal, but Peter immediately closed the conversation by turning around and leaving. "What the...?" she took a deep breathe and mumbled "Well I guess that's never gonna happen then." True, she still wasn't that comfortable enough with using his name and she probably won't in the future.

That was probably a 'no', well it should be. Peter was just too kind to tell it to her straight thats why he said it indirectly, she thought. And so what if he did?...The Commander is a smart man, he would know best not to hit on a subordinate. She was stupid to have asked such a question in the first place.

Unintentionally, her eyes gazed at his broad back once again, following him before he vanished into the corner. Sighing, she brushed the heavy feeling off before heading to her own quarters.

After washing her face and changing into her casual clothing, spending almost thirty minutes in front of the mirror checking her appearance, then deciding that there would be no point in worrying about how she looked, Colette found herself striding past a few people in the city streets. Looking at her watch, she was running a little late and the unfamiliar streets were not helping at all. She realized that when they had that walk the other day, she wasn't paying that much attention to her surroundings. Pulling her coat close to her, blinking twice, she recognized the cafe from last time and immediately wandered around at nearby establishments until she found a pub.

Opening the door, she immediately was welcomed with the delicious smell of food, sauces and alchohol. Her stomach growled a little bit, the walk proved to be more draining than expected and she hoped that Peter was here among the crowd of people. It wasn't full but there was a good number of customers at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Peter looked at his watch. It was almost half an hour after seven. He had not ordered anything yet, wanting to wait for Colette before anything. He glanced at the door many times, having arrived early even.

'Maybe I went too far.' He thought to himself. It was unseemly, asking a subordinate out like this. After a while of waiting, Peter decided maybe she really wasn't coming and asked for the menu. He was starving.

Almost right after the waiter left with his order, Colette entered the pub. Peter had given up hope that the woman was coming, but he still wished she'd pop up regardless. He looked up at the door, and immediately as he recognized her, it felt like a heavy rock had been lifted from his chest.

Part of him wanted to flail at her to get her attention, but knowing better, Peter raised an arm.

"Colette."

Wait. Did he just call her by her first name? It was too late to switch. He'll just have to make up an excuse later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:37 pm

Her eyes scanned the place, looking for a red head anywhere. Feeling a little awkward, a few customers glanced back at her, and to her disfavour most of the people in the pub were males. Maybe he wasn't here?

Colette.

She perked up, her face brightened at the sound of her name, instantly spotting Peter at the direction of the sound, alleviating her worries. Immediately making her way to his table, walking past others, she sat down on the seat across him. "I'm so sorry I'm late Commander, err...I mean Sir," pausing she reminded herself that they were both not in uniform, "I kind of got lost." Catching her breathe a little bit, she smiled weakly at him and at her mistake. "And I'm guessing you've ordered already." The same waiter that served Peter then approached her for her order, telling him that she was having the same as his, he then left both of them with a bow.

"I am glad you called me sir, I was about to turn around and leave just when you called my name." Peter using her first name didn't bother her at all but she noted how it was the first time he did. "...by the way sir, you can call me with my first name anytime, its fine." She beamed at no one, feeling a little ashamed that she couldn't even utter his name properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:02 pm

(wow I just realized that my last post even sounds like I was super tired LMAO)

"You know..." Peter tried to hide the fact that he was extremely happy she finally arrived. "you're going to have to watch out for that if we're going to keep this a secret - 'Commander' isn't a very usual term to call someone." He smiled back. "Well I'd be lying if I said I didn't think you stood me up." Peter chuckled. "I'm glad you made it."

Peter raised an eyebrow at her regarding her first name. Even he felt weird saying her name when she couldn't even call him by his last. Seemed almost unfair - though he didn't know who it was unfair to.

"You're not scared it'd make us sound too close?" He thanked the waiter as he came back with the two small savory pies for each of them. Peter caught the waiter before he left and ordered two beers. "I'm not sure if you drink - just thought to catch him before he gets distracted by other customers. Don't feel pressured." Peter picked up his fork and dug into the food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 am

(its cos you woke up too early, man safsggtrg >.

"It's just a name sir," she felt like a complete hypocrite saying that; she couldn't even mention his first name, "...if you don't consider meetings like this as something not related to work then you can freely use my name. I don't mind." Satisfied with her reason, she looked down at her food and wanted to already dig in, but she didn't feel like eating before he does so she waited a little bit more.

"Don't worry about getting too close sir, unlike you, I consider my time with you as work." That was, she thought, the main reason why she couldn't utter his name out, because he was her boss. And although they've exchanged quite a few small moments where authority and rank was forgotten unintentionally or set aside, the time when she could call his name would probably be the time when their relationship changes.

"I can hold my liquor, thank you. Don't think that just because I'm a girl, it means that I can't." She wondered if booze in Moscow was no different than the booze in her city, hopefully it was. Picking up her fork she started eating her pie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 am

"Well it seems like we're on different pages then." Peter took a bite of his pie and tried to formulate words in his mind that wouldn't sound too forward. "If you consider this 'work' then I apologize for asking you out. You should be spending this time leisurely." He felt a bit bitter, but it made sense, he reasoned with himself - no one besides Calisto had ever gone out with him for pleasure purposes.

Two days of shenanigans, Peter thought, was barely enough for anyone to feel comfortable with him. He made it a policy that whatever happened out of uniform would be kept out - but now that his companion had a different viewpoint. Peter shifted in his chair and decided that if she saw this as work, he will also treat it as such.

"Of course not, Ms Michellis." Peter then opened both their bottles and took a sip of his. "I knew plenty of women who could out-drink me." He was now already halfway through his pie. "I just simply know just as many people who prefer not to consume alcohol."

"So." He didn't bother looking up and just focused on eating. "How is your food?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:04 am

Her heart sank when he gave his reply. It wasn't because she didn't feel comfortable being with him but she was afraid that she might be 'too comfortable'. It scared her a little that she might accidentally go beyond the boundaries of their professional relationship...but was it okay to treat him like a friend at least?

She wanted to say something back, to tell him something...what that was, she didn't really know, her throat was in a knot but her head told her to convince him to change his mind, but what was there to change, exactly? Her thoughts were confusing her and she was starting to unconsciously, poke on her pie. Colette snapped out of her thoughts when Peter asked about the food.

"Ah...its fine sir." Taking in a deep breathe she started to place her attention back to eating.

"Sir...wouldn't it bother you if, just in case...we became friends?" She pursed her lips, thinking about the possibility, "I mean would it be okay, if I treated you like one?" She admits that he was intimidating, but the last 2 days had changed her perspective on him but still, she couldn't just ignore their ranks. "Of course, I'd still address you as 'sir' and such and I'm sure nothing will really change inside the organization and I bet there won't be. Im just asking you this just so I wouldn't get the wrong impression and such, I mean I-I do like being with you but I still consider it as work" she rambled on, not even sure if her speech made any sense to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 am

Peter was ready to just spend the night without anymore incidents. It was enough to have someone to spend time with, though the way things were going he thought maybe this would be the last time he'd ask Colette out. That is...until she started rambling about friendship and such. It made him stop eating and look up at her, listening to her jumble or words.

"You seem unsure of yourself." Peter put down his fork and wiped his mouth with a napkin. He didn't want to give her any inclination that he was unhappy with her remarks before...or the fact that her offer of friendship made him happy. More so than he ever thought he would be at the idea. Regardless, Peter smiled at her for reassurance. "My policy is to keep work from leisure, Ms Michellis..." He folded his arms on the table. "I'd love to be friends with you and it would be nice to see you relax for once. But..." He paused and thought about the situation, making sure he was ready to deal with such a change in relationship. "I have to make this very clear - I don't mind you calling me sir, but don't expect me to treat you like a subordinate when we're out...nor should you expect me to treat you with any special privileges back in uniform."

He hoped he wasn't sounding too stern, but from what felt like an emotional roller-coaster earlier today, Peter wanted to make sure Colette understood him well. Maybe he should've explained in a less...orderly way, but it was his default...his way of protecting himself.

"I have enough work when I'm working." He said finishing his food. "So when I am out with someone who I enjoy being with, I'd rather not have to treat it - or her - as 'work'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 am

Colette couldn't help but think that they have had this kind of discussion before. It seems like both of them were both disturbed about their ranks, both were making such a simple relationship sound so complicated. She already knew that, there was no need for a review, she thought.

Feeling relieved she just gave him a nod and a small grin, quite happy that it was okay with him. "Don't worry sir, I am not treating this as work, I do enjoy being with you. But I do apologize if I sill can't say your name out loud...sir" Sighing, she wondered why it was hard, 'it's just a name', quoting herself in her head.

Continuing with her food a thought came into her mind and she felt the urge to point it out, "Sir, when I asked you that question, all I expected was a yes or a no. You tend to over complicate stuff like the question I asked you, before you left your office." Eyeing the bottle of beer, she hesitated asking the waiter for an empty glass since it would be a bother, and awkwardly pressed her lips on the tip, tilting the bottle a little as she drank. Hopefully it wasn't too obvious that she wasn't used to such an action, gagging a little she placed the bottle back and frowned at the taste.

"If you needed a companion sir, you could have always asked Nadine." Drawing back a little, she noticed how smooth it was for her to say Nadine's name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:10 pm

"I'm glad then, that we finally got this sorted." Peter smiled back and thanked the waiter as he took his plate. He held back a chuckle when she gagged on the drink. The alcohol here was definitely more potent, but she did seem capable. He could only hope that she at least wasn't a lightweight. The last thing they needed right now was a drunk adventure in town.

"Well, I suppose I don't mind 'sir' - though it makes me feel like I'm forty." Peter pulled up the dessert menu on the table. "Are you still hungry?"

He pondered on her observation. Peter knew what she was getting at, but he wasn't exactly sure how to answer her.

"Because if I just said 'no', I think it might not have been the whole truth." He said, furrowing his brows. "Sorry, does that make any sense?" Peter looked up at her from the menu, unsure if he had confused her - though...he was confused too. "Nadine is a good kid, but it's...different when I am uh..." He coughed and sunk his head back into the menu. "When I'm with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 am

Leaning back after taking her last bite of pie, she silently gave a little thanks to the heavens for such a good meal. It was good that there were still places in Moscow that still offered services in such dire times.

"Dessert? Sure." Nodding at him, she perked up and rested an arm at the table and took another sip at her beer. "Main course was delicious, I bet dessert isn't bad, do they have banana cream pie?" Since this was a pie shop she immediately assumed there was, although she would be satisfied with almost anything.

Her forehead creased in slight confusion. It felt like he was hinting at something but her mind refused to acknowledge it. "Sir what I said was a remark...not a question that needed answering," she joked, making light of the confusion "But even now that your trying to explain stuff, your only confusing me more. I do hope you are not like this in battle or else we would be in trouble." Grabbing her bottle she took another sip.

'When I'm with you.'

That had caught her off guard.

"That doesn't make any sense at all." She laughed, although a little forced this time, taking her attention somewhere else than at Peter. Warmth started to crawl on her face, and her cheeks were turning pink, blaming it all on the alcohol...or was it?

"I would also like another beer, sir." Finishing off her first bottle, she waved a hand at the waiter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:56 am

"They do, and it's very good." Peter looked up at the waiter when he came, ordering for the both of them - he instead ordered a lemon meringue pie as well as two more beers. Setting the menu back to the stand it was originally placed in, he turned his attention back to her while sipping his own beer, finishing the first bottle.

"Ahh...no." He could only laugh it off. In all honesty, even Peter knew he usually was a lot more direct. However with how confusing these feelings were, even if he wanted to give her a straight answer or explanation, it would be hard. "Sorry, I think I'm a bit confused too. Forgive me." Should he try and straighten things out?

"It doesn't make sense that..." Peter shook his head slightly to snap out of his previous train of thought. He could feel himself get more nervous on this topic however. "It's different when I'm uh...with you?" He chuckled, a bit forced as well. Unconsciously, Peter started tapping on the empty beer bottle in his hand. "I seem to forget about everything else when you're around." Quickly, he sifted through his mind for a quick excuse. "B-because uh...you're difficult to deal with."

"And it's sort of nice." He muttered quickly before the waiter brought them the smaller dessert pies and their beers. Peter dug in as soon as he could - it seems at least he was more conscious of his reactions to what he was saying than she was because by now it was painfully evident to him that he was blushing. Peter tried to hide it by not looking up - and for the moment he wished he had long hair that could drape down like curtains. It felt extremely childish...as if...

'Bloody hell...don't tell me I like this person?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:24 am

"Sir..." she let out a chuckle, "...you are giving me the impression that you are a masochist." Kidding aside, if a person was difficult to deal with, normally, people would just avoid that person, not the other way around, she reasoned mentally. "You are seriously making your life difficult for you sir."

She shook her head slightly, amused at the situation and blurted out the first thing in her mind, "But I am glad that you're still willing to spend dinner with me sir. I really do."

Nibbling a piece of her dessert, her eyes leered on Peter's face looking obviously red. The man was usually pale so it was a sight to see him tinted in such a festive color. He was also acting a bit awkward and self conscious, she thought as she observed his actions. Was he...conscious of me? No thats impossible. She felt the urge to ask him that question she had earlier again, but he would most likely over complicate the answer and she'd end up not having any.

"Sir, don't tell me you're drunk already?" She leaned in close to him, tilting her slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:07 am

"It's my pleasure, really." Peter felt more relaxed - there was no use thinking more into it. For her safety and his own, he would have to tread carefully. "Usually people don't bother sticking around me for too long, if you can believe it." He was joking of course.

"We should go out more of-" Peter had finally gathered the courage to express his interest in going out with her more often, but it was cut short when he looked up to ask only to see her lean in. "W-what? N-no, I'm not...are you?" He swallowed and tried to turn the tables on Colette - she did have a tiny bit of red on her cheeks still after all. "Perhaps you're seeing things?"

Taking this chance to tease her, Peter crossed his arms and put a smug look on his face. "You didn't have to force yourself to drink, Ms Michellis - I wouldn't have made you if I knew you'd get so bold." He then leaned in to whisper.

"People are starting to stare, you know." He chuckled, and surely despite the music playing in the bar and other entertainment, there were definitely patrons that took notice to the two of them who seemed so close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Impossible. Colette leaned back on her seat and straightened her posture. She frowned at him. She was pretty sure Peter was blushing a few seconds ago but the man evidently knew his face well and immediately replaced it with self complacency.

With a strong desire to prove him wrong, she picked up her second bottle and took one long gulp at the liquor, emptying almost half and placing it back on the table with much less grace than usual. Mentally taking note that booze tasted better if drank directly from a bottle, she continued, "I appreciate your concern sir, but I am not even near tipsy." Smirking, she raised an eyebrow at him. "I should say... that stutter of yours was pretty cute though" Colette pointed out with a slightly teasing tone of voice and a grin to boot.

"Let them, it doesn't matter..." Colette replied after he leaned in to whisper. A cocky expression stole over her face as she waved away his remark. The alcohol was starting to kick in a bit and she was feeling a little confident in front of him, he did ask to be treated as a normal person outside work, right?

"They are probably just confused as to why a pretty woman like me is stuck in a table with a man like you, sir. Do not mind them."

Okay, maybe a little too confident.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-aegis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:25 pm

(LMAO someone's confident e u e)

"I have no clue what 'stutter' you're talking about Ms Michellis - again, if you're already a bit out of it then I can understand your apparent hearing problem." Peter raised his eyebrow at her as well, meanwhile chanting to himself on the inside to not blush again.

"Let them? What if you start sprawling all over the table I'm supposed to do nothing?" Peter drank his beer as well and ordered more but almost choked at her last remark.

"W-what? Excuse me..." He fixed his collar in an over-zealous way and puffed up his chest. "More like why a gentleman like me is having dinner with such a rash woman who is drinking heavily straight from the bottle!" Peter smirked.

"I hope you're not going to try and out drink me - it might end badly for you" He shook his bottle slightly before finishing it as the waiter came by with more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juhaihai

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:30 am

(idk hahaha. I have a specific number of bottles as her limit, if she hits that she is gonna be dead drunk. Also this is the 99th post. hi5's oji! )

"Hah." She breathed out an air of confidence and disbelief, shaking her head slightly at his notion. "Oh please, I bet you would want me to do that," she gripped her bottle tight, eyebrow raised still. "...but rest assured, no one is gonna sprawl in front of anyone tonight. Not unless you would want to, then by all means go ahead."

"Men." She muttered the term grimly and rolled her eyes to the side in slight disgust. She couldn't help but think that the issue of gender was involved here somehow and it ticked her off a little bit.

"Nobody is trying to out drink anyone here sir, maybe its just your imagination playing tricks on you." Leering at him, she finished off her drink, her unblinking eyes fixed with his before setting the bottle back on the table, finishing her second bottle off with licking her upper lip at him--in which although unintentional, came out be rather seductive.

Warmth was starting to crawl in her chest and her face was burning up a little but she was still fine, she thought. She had no intention of getting into a drinking contest against Peter. It seemed like the man was capable of drinking even more than her but she was not going to let him know that, that easily.

"And I am sure you wouldn't want to challenge a woman who drinks heavily straight from bottle. You are a gentleman of course, no?" Sarcasm was wrapped all over her tongue as she grabbed another beer bottle, sipping moderately this time after the waiter was done with their order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc   

Back to top Go down

Lancelot x Jeanne d'Arc
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MDLXIII :: MAIN ROLE-PLAY :: King's Blade-
Jump to: